Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Spotlight #4

Ok...so I am still currently working on my Saturday Spotlight project.  I thought I'd be finished by now, but I ran into some slight scheduling and logistical problems.   And, I can't really tell you much about it because it's a present for some family members - and I know they are reading this.  But, let's just say it involves some beautifully coordinated fabric, six really cool looking buttons, and a whole lot of love!   I am hoping that next Saturday, everything will be finished and in the mail - and I can spill the beans.

In the meantime, I am still baking and inputting recipes into my cookbook.   This week's baking endeavor was Cream Soda Cupcakes with Browned Butter Frosting.  Sometime this weekend, I plan on baking lemon cupcakes and probably some blueberry muffins. (I might even try out this recipe I found on Pinterest.)  The plan is to go through all the recipes that involve buttermilk since I still have half a gallon in my refrigerator.  It's all about using your resources wisely, people!



Cupcakes are music to my stomach!

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog, like I do everyday. I'm thinking about you and Kenley and wondering how you're holding up latelty, your day to day. Much love sent your way. Sent to you and Kenley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of "this recipe". Just say when and where and I will be there! Love you forever and always!

    ReplyDelete