Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kenley's Playlist #10

Find Your Grail


If you have not seen Monty Python's Spamalot on Broadway (or off), you are truly missing out.   It is a hilarious show.  I first saw this musical in NYC with my sister a few years ago and laughed so hard I cried.  I saw it a second time when it passed through Melbourne when Mike and I first started dating.  Again, it did not disappoint.   In this song, the Lady of the Lake is singing to King Arthur and his men in their quest to find the Holy Grail.   From the first time I saw the musical, this song made me think of finding your passion in life.   No matter what you do with yourself, find what makes you happy and do it.   That's your grail.  For theatrical and comedic purposes, she gets very showboaty while she sings.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment