Sunday, April 14, 2013

And on the 7th day

She rested.   Weekend posts at One Pink Balloon are going to be sporadic from now on.   Sometimes, there will be a post.  Sometimes, there won't.   Feel free to check, but don't panic if the date is still yesterday's, or the day before's.  I am fine.  I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I have not given up.  I'm probably just at the movies.   Or maybe taking a nap.

I am trying to regain some sort of normalcy to my life.   Which is slightly pointless, since I know for a fact that it will never be the way it was before.  But, still, I am determined to try.  

Also, if you haven't already liked my new Facebook page Kenley's Krew, go ahead and do that now. (I'll wait)  I created it as a forerunner to a possible charity page, but also as a page to share the joy in our lives with each other.   I will post happy thoughts and links when I can.   I encourage you to do the same once you've liked it.  Tell the Kenley's Krew Community about the delicious desert you just ate, the dollar you found on the sidewalk, or the inspirational quote you heard.  Tell us a joke.  Share a picture.   We all need some joy in our lives - some of us more than others.   Let's create this joy together!   

Tune in on Monday for your regularly scheduled blog post!

1 comment: